Friday, October 11, 2019

Sea You Soon | Chasing the Sun | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Pretty Little Studio using the gorgeous Chasing the Sun collection! I chose a title cut file design from The Cut Shoppe and backed it with the Fireworks paper from the Chasing the Sun collection. I love how the paper looks behind the cut file!

Once the cut file was backed, I used craft foam to pop it up and lift it up off the background paper, I used the front page of the 12' x 12' paper pack as it had the awesome grid design on the back of it. These grid design papers are perfect as background papers! I also popped up my photo and tucked in one of the tags from the Fly a Kite die-cut pack. I also layered some of the phrase stickers on top of the photo from the Summer Vibe word pack.

I added the super cute kite die-cut to the 'A' of 'Sea'. I also added one of the frame die-cuts and the gorgeous beach hut to the centre of the 'O' and lots more die-cuts were also added including a floral piece, some hearts and some of the tabs.

I added one of the Sunset die-cut words down to the left of the photo and also another of the tabs and a phrase sticker. I added 2 flair buttons on this layout, the beach ball from the Sunshine set and the sun from the Watermelon set. The flairs are just gorgeous from this collection. I ordered both sets!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and you were inspired in some way?

Happy creating!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails