Thursday, August 1, 2019

Happy | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!


Today I am back with you and  I am sharing a fun new design team layout created for The Cut Shoppe using the awesome and VERY popular Photo Album cut file!


I cut the cut file design out of some pale pink patterned paper from the Amy Tangerine 'Oh Happy Life' collection and then chose 5 other papers to back the frames with. I added 5 selfie photos of myself from some places that I have traveled to. Travelling is another of my passions!


Photo Album

The photography elements like the camera from this collection were perfect to match with the Photo Album cut file I love how everything ties in well and co-ordinates. This cut file is awesome to use for multi photo layouts!

Once the frames were backed I added my photos to the centres making sure to put back the middle of the frame also. I then stuck the entire cut file to plain white textured cardstock and went ahead and started embellishing.

 I added 2 of the cute rubber charms from the Oh Happy Life collection, plus also tucked in 2 of the floral pieces from the die-cut pack. My title is 'Happy' also from the die-cut pack and its popped up with foam dots to make it stand out a little. I also added some of the cute clear stickers, enamel hearts, skinny washi tape and a flair button from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by blog today! Check out The Cut Shoppe store for this cut file plus so many more amazing designs too!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails