Thursday, August 29, 2019

Extraordinary | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone,


Today I am sharing a new design team layout for The Cut Shoppe using the awesome new Extraordinary cut file



Extraordinary

I cut the design out from white cardstock and then added some craft foam underneath the cut file and stuck it down onto another piece of white cardstock. I also cut out all the insert pieces from the patterned papers with the Cameo so that I could add them back in. 

I just love the depth and shadows the cut file design gives from the dimension from the pop dots, its an effective look with the patterned papers sitting flat on the background too. I added a photo of my littlest man to the biggest star at the bottom. This boy is exactly that too....Extraordinary! He is the dream child, always thinking of others, kind, loving, smart and funny! The Teen Spirit collection by Echo Park paper was perfect to put with this cut file. I love the bright colours against the white of the cut file design.

I kept the embellishing minimal because of the title taking up lots of room and being one of the main focal points. I added a few phrase sticker, die-cuts, enamel dots, cork shapes and wood veneer pieces to enhance the design. Some of the die- cuts I did pop up but others I added just flat to the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create a project using one of the awesome large title cut files in The Cut Shoppe...there are loads to choose from so go and check out the store!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails