Monday, March 4, 2019

Quiet Moment | Savannah Dreams | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!

I have some exciting news today! I am joining the Pretty Little Studio design team for 2019!
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 2019-Design-Team-Announcement_b-1-1024x1024.jpg
The Savannah Dreams collection designed by Kim Watson is so pretty! I really liked the Delightful 12 x 12 paper and decided to get 2 sheets of it! I knew that I wanted to use my square punch to punch out some of the squares from 1 sheet and then pop them up using foam tape on their corresponding square on the other sheet! I love the shadows this creates.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Quiet-Moment-at-Home-962x1024.jpg

I decided to scrap a photo of my sister and myself from her 40th birthday a few months back. We don't get to spend much time together now as she lives in England and I am in Australia but we were very lucky to have her and her beautiful family home last October for a few weeks. I layered one of the frames from the 'Best Ever' frame pack underneath the photo as well as some of the stickers too.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Quiet-Moment-at-Home-Detail-2.jpg

I used the Home word from the 'Home' sticker sheet set to form part of my title for the page. I popped it up using foam dots, this gave it lots of dimension! I added the 'Quiet Moment' die-cut piece from the Floral Fantasy die-cut pack to form the beginning of the title, I layered this straight onto the bottom of the photo. I tucked in loads of the beautiful florals also from the Floral Fantasy die-cut pack underneath and around my photo. They look so pretty peeking out from all around.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Quiet-Moment-at-Home-Detail.jpg

For the 'At' in my title, I used the Poppy alphabet stickers in blue I also added some of the phrase stickers in white to help tell my story and that gorgeous heart and rainbow flair button from the Carefree pack looked so pretty placed to the left of my photo.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Quiet-Moment-at-Home-Detail-3.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the GORGEOUS goodies in the Pretty Little Studio shop!

Happy creating!
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is TarrahMcLean.jpg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails