Friday, March 8, 2019

Beautiful You | Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers to share with you using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. I will be working with this collection over the next few weeks so stay tuned for some inspiration each Friday!

I have had this gorgeous photo of my niece printed out for a little while, in this photo she is about 8 months old and she is almost 2 now! I just love this photo and it was the perfect one to use with the Whimsical collection and cut file. I chose a large cut file title this week, I cut the title out on white cardstock and then used the Whimsical 6' x 6' paper pad to back all the letters. I used lots of the different patterns and colours.

I kept the embellishing fairly minimal on this layout because of the title taking a lot of the limelight! The 'Pretty' die-cut from the ephemera pack was so suited for this page...since its about beautiful Olivia, I think she is pretty too of course!  I placed it so that it was right near Olivia's eyes in the photo.

I added some of the puffy sticker embellishments, more die-cutscardstock stickers and also some of the chipboard stickers too. I mainly used some of the small things like banners and hearts so that it would not hinder any of the title or photo.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to purchase any 6' x 6' paper pad from the Sassy store and try out a layout like this one!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

      
   
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails