Friday, December 7, 2018

Special Delivery | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today its the start of sharing some Christmas layouts with you! I have created them all for Sassy Scrappers

I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection over the next few weeks so keep an eye out for some festive inspiration using this collection!

I started by choosing a few bits and pieces that would go well with the colours in my photo, I picked out the acetate green stripe tag, the large gold star and the gold bauble as well as some of the phrase pieces from the die-cut pack and began to layer them together.

I absolutely LOVE those gold Christmas Tree clips, I added one of them to the right corner of my photo, there are only 6 of those in a pack so I will need to use them wisely! I cut out the plain striped piece from the Baked Goods paper to layer underneath my photo and I added one of those gorgeous doilies as an extra layer also.

To the left of my photo you can see I built a small cluster of embellishments including the gold bauble with an acetate snowflake over the top, a red star and a holly puffy sticker. I also felt it need that green present and a phrase sticker to bring in a little extra something to that side of my page. 

Some black ink splatters and the date stamp finish off my page for this week!

Make sure to check out ALL the gorgeous Christmas collections in the Sassy store, there is something for everyone!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

          

     


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails