Friday, December 21, 2018

Merry and Bright | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back to share another Christmas layout with you created for Sassy Scrappers!
I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection over the next few weeks so keep an eye out for some festive inspiration using this collection!

I knew when I saw the red paper that had the Merry Christmas printed on it that I wanted to cut a title out from it with my Silhouette Cameo. I chose the Merry and Bright title because I liked the different fonts used in the title.

Cut files are a great way to jump start a design if you are  little bit stuck. Once I had placed the title down, it was then very easy to work out where I wanted to put my photo and other embellishments. Underneath my photo, I layered one of the acetate tags from the die-cut pack.

I added 2 flair buttons from my stash at home, I have such a massive flair collection so when I can use them up, I do! It was great to be able to get 2 on this page! I also added a few of the super cute bell, bauble and star puffy stickers around the cut file design. 

Thanks so much for stopping by this week!

Make sure to check out ALL the gorgeous Christmas collections in the Sassy store, there is something for everyone!

Merry Christmas and happy creating!

Tarrah x

     

     

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails