Tuesday, October 9, 2018

You + Me | Midnight | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!!

Today I am very excited to share a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the stunning, brand new Midnight collection! Well Zoe has done it again and designed another AMAZING collection for us all to document our memories with. This collection is so beautiful!I started out by choosing a cut file to go with the stunning pink ombre paper. The hearts look really pretty cut out in this paper. I adhered the cut file to that gorgeous paper that I chose to be my background. I chose one of the chipboard frames to frame the photo of my 2 beautiful nieces.

I took out lots of the ephemera pieces to embellish my page including the pretty girl tag. I layered her half under the photo and half out so you could see her pretty face! One of my favourite things from this collection is the pack of words and phrases that are perfect to use for titles, just like that You + Me phrase that I have used as my title.  

Some of the other gorgeous embellishments I used on this layout were the clear stickers, accessory stickers and the flair button. I just adore the colours in this collection, the pretty pinks and purples teamed with the blue and the hint of orange is just beautiful!

This stunning new collection is now shipping to retail stores all over Australia and overseas, so if you would like to get it, contact your local online or brick and mortar store. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails