Friday, October 12, 2018

Splash Zone | Simple Stories Hello Summer | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone,

 Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Hello Summer collection by Simple Stories

This collection is absolutely gorgeous with its bright colours and Summery elements! I started off being dropping some mist splatters in both blue and yellow so that it slightly replicated splashes of water. 

I decided to take out both the ephemera and sticker circles and placed them around my photo to frame it. I also added the beach ball, the lime and the sun as they went well with the circles too. 

The Splash Zone ephemera piece was the perfect title and I like how it looks on the right of the photo. I tucked in a few of the green leaf prongs for added interest and also picked out a few phrase stickers to add that went with the theme of the page.

The chipboard banner is super cute so I added that to the top of the layout and then to balance the page, I added a strip of patterned paper and another phrase sticker to the bottom edge of the layout. 

All these gorgeous Hello Summer goodies can be found in the Sassy store! Make sure you check out the all new look!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Hello Summer Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 58/Pkg    Hello Summer Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo

Hello Summer Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"    Hello Summer Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Who's Ready for Summer
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails