Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Wish | Make a Wish | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio for the 'Sew Good' theme this week!

We could either include machine stitching, hand stitching or even faux stitching! I decided to include my favourite - machine stitching! I love how machine stitching adds texture and interest to a page.

I used the gorgeous Make a Wish collection to document photos of my gorgeous niece Amelia's 1st birthday! I decided to use a cut file to mimic a present and backed the open spaces with some of the beautiful papers from this collection!

Once I had the papers backed behind the cut file, I then carefully and I mean carefully machine stitched around the outside edge of the present cut file.....you can see in the close up shots some of the detail! I then popped up the cut file using foam adhesive for extra dimension!

I included 2 photos and tucked them into the left side of the cut file and used Make a Wish embellishments to decorate my layout! The flair button is one of the exclusive flairs! I just love the vellum pieces from this collection...I used lots of these to add pops of colour poking out from the sides of the photos and the present cut file.



I then finished my layout off by machine stitching around the entire edge of my layout! Check out the Cocoa Vanilla store for the gorgeous Make a Wish collection and all the other pretties too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails