Tuesday, August 21, 2018

You Are My Sunshine | July 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous July 2018 Hip Kits!

This week I had the assignment to use the gorgeous August 2018 Mood Board for inspiration. Below is the mood board I took inspiration from. I loved the cloud and the You Are My Sunshine title in the bottom right corner rectangle and I also took inspiration from the top right corner where all the small icons are bunched together.

The paper I used for my background reminded me of the small icons in the mood board and I love how soft and pretty it is. I decided to scrap a photo of my beautiful niece as a baby as I felt it went so nicely with the softness of the elements from the July 2018 Hip Kits!

The exclusives included in the July 2018 Hip Kits are to die for! The acrylic shapes are my favourite....who can go past that amazing rainbow?! I adore that piece! I tucked a few of the exclusive wood veneer pieces in around my photo plus also layered some of the Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams die cut frames under my photo. These cute frames are found in the July 2018 Main kit.

I wanted to use all the cute stuff on this layout however by keeping the embellishing minimal I was able to pick a few cute things out to help highlight my photo. I love how the cute Bella bow adds some blue and some texture to the top of the photo and creates a visual triangle with the same colour being featured in the banner on the left of my photo and the same blue again in the acrylic rainbow on the right or the small circle love die cut.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I have inspired you to pull out your July 2018 Hip Kits and get creating!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails