Thursday, August 23, 2018

Love | Love Always | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the stunning Love Always collection! All this week the design team have been sharing projects featuring black and white plus one colour. I was not given that assignment this week however I was inspired to create something with those colours in mind.  

I decided to use black, white and pink together. A perfect colour combo for a beautiful wedding photo of my sister and brother in law. I started off with that gorgeous 'Note to Self' paper as my background. I then trimmed a vertical strip from the 'Twin Set' paper  and adhered it to the left side of the background paper. I then added some machine stitching down the left side also.

I just had to add one of those gorgeous Cambridge doilies underneath my photo and paper layers. One of my paper layers was the 'Twin Set' paper again and I ripped the bottom slightly to reveal the white edge in the paper. I also added the vellum doily and spotted rectangle piece as layers behind my photo. My title is one of the gorgeous black chipboard words from the More Than Words collection! I love how it looks placed at the bottom of the photo.

I added a small cluster of embellishments to the left of the page, popping up the You Are So Loved ephemera piece plus adding a vellum heart, butterfly die-cut and word sticker. I added some of the chipboard stickers, enamel dots, more die-cuts and a flair button all from the stunning Love Always collection to embellish my page too.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create a black, white plus one colour layout?! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails