Thursday, August 9, 2018

Hello Gorgeous | Wild at Heart | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a Throwback Thursday layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the gorgeous Wild at Heart collection!

Throwback Thursday means us CVS design team members can create using one or more older collections on our project.

I started by matting my photo with the pink end of the Luscious paper and I added a photo corner and a small banner to the photo also. I chose the gorgeous Artisan paper for my background and adhered my photo down while also tucking in a paper doily and the doily from the Wild at Heart ephemera pack

For my title, I fussy cut the 'Hello Gorgeous' out of the Fussy Cuts paper I think this is a very fitting title for my layout because of this beautiful photo of my niece! I have two stunning nieces who both make scrapping girly pages a dream! So thankful for them in many ways <3 font="">

I embellished my page with lots of ephemera pieces including the pretty flowers and some of the gorgeous butterflies too. I added a few phrase stickers and leaves in also for more interest and a pop of the pretty jade green colour.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to pull out an older collection or go shopping for one and get creating with it!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails