Friday, August 10, 2018

Blood Moon | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

I love anything to do with the moon and stars and this collection is perfect for documenting interesting sky events! The recent lunar eclipse blood moon was quite hard to see where I live but I did manage to get a few photos! This photo in particular is not my photo but a friend's who is a professional photographer! She captured it brilliantly! 

There are quite a lot of embellishments in the Escape the Ordinary collection that refer to the moon and stars so I pulled out anything that had to do with the theme. I love the Chase the Sun chipboard piece and also the Love by the Moon chipboard piece, I knew I wanted to add both of those to my page.  

I also loved the 'Something Beautiful is on the Horizon' paper strip, I like how that looks added across my photo. For my title I decided to use both of the alphabets from this collection, starting with the wood and gold one for the word 'Blood' and the leatherette one for the word 'Moon'. 

A few little star pieces and a couple of puffy stickers finished off my layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!
Tarrah x

Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg     Escape The Ordinary Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Discover

Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"  Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases

Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg     Escape The Ordinary Leatherette Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Alpha

Escape The Ordinary Gold Foil/Wood Alpha Stickers 5"X7" Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails