Saturday, June 9, 2018

Super Moon | Boys Rule | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to be sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the amazing brand new 'Boy's Rule' collection!

So instead of creating a layout about my beautiful boys, this time I have created a layout to show how versatile this gorgeous collection is by documenting one of the awesome Super Moon's we had earlier in the year! The inspiration for this layout definitely came from all the awesome stars and the ephemera piece that says 'The Best in the Galaxy'! Perfect elements for this page!

I found a star cut file that I liked and cut it out from the navy blue paper with stars on it. I layered some of the chipboard and ephemera stars over the top of the cut file ones plus scattered some others around the page too. 

I matted my photo with one of the pieces from the cut apart paper plus one of the frames from the Miscellany pack. On the right hand side, I  cut apart the small blue star banner piece and tucked it in and tucked the other half on the left of the photo. I also tucked in a little tag on the right side.

There are no alphas stickers included in the Boys Rule collection so I pulled out some from the Totally Rad and Colour Me Happy collections to form my title. I love how they co-ordinate just right with all the other elements I have on the layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails