Monday, June 11, 2018

Mr. & Mrs. | May 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous May 2018 Main and Add-On kits!
This week I am using the sketch for inspiration and to make it interesting I was given the extra assignment to flip the sketch! I flipped it to the right so that the tag was on the top.

I started out by picking the Pinkfresh Studio 'A Case of the Blahs' as my background paper, I like the softness of this paper for a background, I also knew I wanted to use some of those stunning lace papers by Heidi Swapp as layering pieces. I cut up the pretty rose one and used in three different areas to create that all important visual triangle.

I chose one of the exclusive Project Life cards as a centre piece above my photo and the small tag was perfect for just above the PL card.
The Creative Devotion watercolour stickers are amazing and are the perfect element for extra colour and interest without having to add wet medium! I love how they look!
For my title, I used the gorgeous pink chipboard Thickers from the May 2018 Main kit and placed them down the left side of the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Be sure to check out this week's awesome sketch in the Facebook group and check out the Hip Kit Club store to order these amazing kits!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails