Sunday, June 24, 2018

If the Shoe Fits | May 2018 Main Kit | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous May 2018 Main Kit only!

This week's assignment for me was to create a project using the Main Kit only and to incorporate circles too!

When I saw the shoe transparent die cut piece, I knew I had to use this super cute photo of my niece on this layout! She is trying on my Mum's shoes and loving every minute of it haha!  

I pulled out my 2 inch circle punch and punched some circles from some of the gorgeous patterned papers in the May 2018 Main kit. I then arranged them around in a large circle and machine stitched them into place.

Those pretty pink Thickers are awesome, I used them to make the perfect title for my layout! I love the Amy Tangerine ephemera pack in the May 2018 Main kit, I used lots of pieces on this layout to add some colour and detail!

Thank you so much for stopping today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails