Saturday, June 23, 2018

Hey You're Pretty Rad | Boys Rule | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the AMAZING new Boys Rule collection!

I love this photo of my eldest son just hanging out and looking handsome rugged up in his winter gear! The photo was definitely the inspiration for this layout, I pulled out the greens, light grey and the dark charcoal grey colour to compliment my photo.

I cut out a circle star design cut file from the darkest paper in the Boys Rule collection and then backed it with the lighter grey paper with the triangles on it. I used some craft foam to pop it up off the green background paper.

I absolutely LOVE the new chipboard icons as they now come without adhesive so you can move them around before you commit to their final placement. I just had to use that one as my title that says 'Hey You're Pretty Rad'. Embellishing was quite easy as I was able to add lots of stars in chipboard, stickers and ephemera! I also added some of the phrase stickers and the gorgeous clear stickers too! I pulled out some of the cool enamel dots from the Colour Me Happy collection as I like to add enamel dots to most of my pages! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails