Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Life Is Better With a Smile | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout for The Cut Shoppe! This week I was feeling the circle designs so I started out by cutting the bottom left design in the 'Get Around' cut file set from patterned paper

One of the things I love to do with cut files like this is to back each hole with a different patterned paper, 6 x 6 paper pads are perfect for this if you have any laying around! I pulled out some older Amy Tangerine products to stash bust a little! 

Backing cut files can be a tedious job however I find it quite relaxing and I love the result once its all finished! I love how all the colours in the circle compliment each other. 

Once the cut file was all backed with the patterned paper, I machine stitched all the pieces for added texture and interest.

I used some foam adhesive to pop up the photo for dimension and to highlight it a bit more. I was so happy to use up some of the stash I have had laying around for a while!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for amazing cut files to enhance any project!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails