Thursday, May 3, 2018

Fun & Laughter | April 2018 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you and I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the stunning April 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

This week I had free range to create whatever I wanted! As soon as I saw that gorgeous floral paper I knew I wanted to use it on a layout! I decided to tear into it (I know cringe) to break it up a little bit and I added some of the Turquoise Mist coloured cardstock included in the April 2018 cardstock kit to draw the turquoise colour from the patterned paper!

I matted my photo using the gorgeous exclusive Project Life cards included in the April 2018 Project Life kit and also left one out a little to show off that gorgeous floral cluster that is printed on it. All the alphas included in the April 2018 Hip Kits are gorgeous! Especially the exclusive ones! I decided to use the exclusive white alphabet included in the April 2018 Main Kit to form part of my title and added one of the titles from the Pink Paislee Pick Me Up ephemera pack also in the April 2018 Main kit for the rest of my title... 

I did use loads of the beautiful exclusive puffy stickers from the April 2018 Main kit on this layout as they are just so hard to resist! I absolutely LOVE these!

I added some machine stitching and the date stamp to finish off my page, this was so fun to create and I love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails