Thursday, May 17, 2018

Celebrate | April 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back and I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the AMAZING April 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

This week I was inspired by the gorgeous May 2018 Mood Board that   fellow designer Lorilei Murphy put together.

I was drawn to those gorgeous hanging florals in the top centre photo and tried to replicate a version of them on my layout! I have added a photo of the may 2018 mood board in the Hip Kit Club Facebook group for you to check out!

I used lots of the Pinkfresh Studio 'Be You' ephemera pieces plus also some of the florals in the Paige Evans/Pink Paislee 'Pick Me Up' ephemera too. Some of the 'Be You' puffy stickers worked well in and amongst the arrangement. 

I also added the pretty gold Maggie Holmes 'Flourish' puffy Thickers from the April 2018 Embellishment kit for some pops of gold.

Once I had all the florals arranged I placed my photo above them and kept the rest of the embellishing to a minimum. I felt like at the top of the layout something was missing so I added that heart strip of paper from the Pick Me Up collection. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails