Friday, May 18, 2018

Beach Life | Bella Blvd Island Escape | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Bella Blvd 'Island Escape' collection

I just love the patterns in the papers in this collection so I started out by cutting some tropical leaves using my Silhouette Cameo from a few of the pretty papers.  

Back in January, the boys, myself and my Mum had a little houseboat holiday to Soldier's Point. The weather was beautiful and we had the best time! Lots of selfies on the beach and all that fun stuff!

That flair button is from stash and it was perfect for this layout. My photo is popped up with some foam tape underneath and my title is also popped up.

Adding a few of the stickers to the photo and also above the photo was the perfect touch to add to this area. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tarrah x

Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Good Vibes       Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Peace & Quiet

Island Escape Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" Icons     Island Escape Cardstock Die-Cuts Ephemera Shapes, Tabs & Words
Island Escape Cardstock Stickers 6"X12.5" Sticky Mix  Cienna Wood Veneers
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails