Friday, March 30, 2018

Oh The Places You'll Go | Simple Stories Travel Notes | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Sassy Scrappers using the brand new Travel Notes collection by Simple Stories!

When I saw the red arrow paper from this collection, I knew that it may have been a little bit too much to use as a full piece so cutting out a cut file using it was the perfect alternative! I absolutely love this globe cut file and have not used it before now!

The large chipboard airplane, I will admit, I didn't think it would ever end up on a layout as its a little bit big for my liking but I just love how it balances the page sitting up there in the sky!

Another confession is I may have already scrapbooked this photo but it really is a lovely photo of my eldest son looking at some countries he would like to go to one day! The perfect photo for this layout! 

Check out the Sassy store for this awesome travel collection plus so much more now!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
         Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" -Travelogue       Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Get Lost 
  Travel Notes Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo           Travel Notes Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 48/Pkg

Travel Notes Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"     Travel Notes Stickers 4"X6" 8/Pkg
You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails