Saturday, March 24, 2018

Cherish | More Than Words | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the ever so beautiful More Than Words collection!

This week the design team are focusing on patterned papers...I used lots of the different papers from the More Than Words collection!


I absolutely love using cut files on my projects so when I saw this frame cut file, I just knew I had to try it with the gorgeous More Than Words collection! I just love how it looks cut from the orange paper! The 6 x 6 paper pad was so handy to be able to back lots of the different papers behind the frame cut file. It sure saves cutting into a big 12 x 12 piece if you don't have too!


I once I had all the papers backed, I machine stitched around a few of the frames to draw some extra focus to them. This photo is of myself with my 88 year old Nan!! Yes you read that right....she is 88 and simply amazing! She still drives and lives in a big house on her own! She doesn't look a day over 50 I reckon! This was the day we celebrated her 88th birthday with loads of the family getting together! So much fun!


The 'Cherish' chipboard sticker made the perfect title for this layout since I like to cherish any time spent with Nan! Some of the small accessory stickers had some lovely sentiments that I also added to my page!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

I hope you are inspired to pull out all your More Than Words papers and get creating?!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails