Friday, March 2, 2018

First Icecream | Pink Paislee Summer Lights | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share another yummy Summery layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection!

My layout was inspired by one created recently by Anna Komenda! I just love how the brights look against the washed teal background paper! I absolutely love this photo of my gorgeous niece trying out icecream for the first time! It was perfect to use with this awesome collection!

I have been trying to change up my designs a bit lately and I really like this vertical design...I like how its easy to balance everything as you just stay basically in the vertical strip!

I used lots of the ephemera and stickers on this layout and added some machine stitching to some of them to add interest and texture!

Does this layout remind you of Summer? Enough for you to get out your loads of Summer photos to scrapbook?

Find this gorgeous collection plus so much more in the Sassy store now!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:11         Summer Lights 12x12 Double Sided Paper - No:7
Summer Lights Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg   Summer Lights Thickers Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg Holographic Foil Icons/Chipboard

Summer Lights Cardstock Stickers 5.5"X11" 2/Pkg W/Holographic Foil  Summer Lights Acetate Stickers Word Jumble W/Holographic Foil

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails