Sunday, March 4, 2018

Cutie Pie | February 2018 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am excited to be sharing my first layout featuring the AMAZING February 2018 Main and Add-On kits created for Hip Kit Club!

This week I was given the awesome sketch below to work with for my project so I firstly went right ahead and punched out some 1 and 1/4 inch squares from that gorgeous patterned paper by Crate Paper! I love how the colours blend together!

I stuck all the squares down and added machine stitching in between them all......I love adding machine stitching to my layouts...I really like the texture it brings and the softness too!

The picture is of my beautiful youngest niece Olivia who is 1 in April.....she is already almost walking...its frightening! I used one of the gorgeous Pink Fresh Studio layered frames from the February 2018 Embellishment kit to frame the photo and also added a couple of the super cute Paige Evans Pick-Me-Up chipboard accents from the February 2018 Main Kit to the frame also!

That beautiful yellow butterfly over on the left is from the Maggie Holmes Flourish collection found in the February 2018 Embellishment kit

A couple of other various Pinkfresh Studio embellishments were also used and I think this puffy alpha would have to be my all time favourite! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails