Saturday, October 22, 2016

Love Home Family | September 2016 Hip Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

I just realized I forgot to share my layout for Hip Kit Club this week just gone! Oops!!

For this layout I used the September 2016 Main and Add-On kits!

I based my layout around the October sketch designed by Irit below and also added used one pf the October cut files designed by Jana!


 I just love those Dear Lizzy large wood veneer numbers! They are quite big but I love how they go with my layout! 

Those adorable chipboard houses from the Crate Paper Cute Girl collection were perfect for my layout this week....I was assigned a theme of Family/Gratitude and my photo shows the love in our family! 

You can achieve a nice layered look when you overlap embellishments and paper....I feel its very eyecatching when we layer and cluster our elements!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!


Happy creating! 

Don't forget to check out the Hip Kit Club website to look at the kits and more!
  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails