Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy Fall Frame | September 2016 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
I am back with you today to share a little bit of a different project with you!
happy-fall
Instead of creating a layout this week, I created a Fall Home Decor Frame for my home using the September 2016 Main and Add-On Kits!happy-fall-frame
Here is my process video showing how I created the frame! I cut some of the gorgeous leaves that Kim Watson designed for using with the Silhouette Cameo, I cut them from a few different patterned papers for co-ordination!
The inspiration for this frame, came from finding this shabby frame amongst some things at home...I knew straight away what I wanted to do with it! When you have a brilliant idea and it comes out just as you intended it to! Love it what that happens!
happy-fall-frame-detail
I added some machine stitching in a circular pattern to all the paper leaves to help secure them and to add a little texture too!
happy-fall-frame-detail-2
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails