Sunday, June 5, 2016

Wild Thing | Flutterby Designs | Guest Designer

Hi everyone!

Today I am back sharing my last scrapbook layout that I created for my Flutterby Designs guest designer spot. 

Some of the elements in the Flutterby Wild Bohemian range
are so pretty and they matched perfectly with some of the products in
the Simple Stories 'So Fancy' collection so I decided to create a layout
about me for this one!

Flutterby Designs products used:
'Wild Bohemian' Everyday Etc Cards
'Wild Bohemian' PageTabs
Enamel Dots
'Chase Your Dreams' Flair Button from set no.380
'True Story' gold foil Flair Button from set no.322

All the Flutterby Designs products used, can be found in our online store:


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails