Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Love You | May 2016 | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the ‪#‎May2016‬ ‪#‎hipkits‬

I decided I wanted to create a layout this time with a repetitive pattern, so I went ahead and duplicated the Love word from the free May cut file set designed by Ashley Horton. 

I cut them out on most of the papers included in the main kit ‪#‎mainkit‬. I then backed each of them with some of the vellum from the ‪#‎cardstockaddon‬ and machine stitched around the perimeter of each one. I then placed them down on the white cardstock and shuffled them around until I was happy with their placement. I then backed the white cardstock with the Kraft cardstock to create an outside border.

I embellished the layout using some of the ‪#‎Mayexclusives‬‪#‎hkcexclusives‬ ‪#‎exclusive‬ ‪#‎puffystickers‬ and ‪#‎ephemera‬ designed by Kim Watson I also added some wood veneer pieces, alphabets and Wordfetti from the ‪#‎healthyhellosoup‬ collection by Jillibean Soup, some of the Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith ‪#‎illustratedfaith‬ papers and embellishments, mini felt bows and enamel hearts.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails