Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Good Times | Fancy Free | Pink Paislee

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a 'just because' scrapbook layout with you featuring the amazing Pink Paislee/Paige Evans 'Fancy Free' collection!


I decided to scrapbook this photo of my good friend Raquel Bowman and myself at one of the scrapbooking retreats called 'Escape2Create'


This collection is just so amazing with all the beautiful designs and colours...it has to be up there
  with one of my most favourite ever collections!

I tried a little bit of paper folding on this layout, I folded up the edges slightly to add a little bit of dimension. It makes it so simple to create a page when everything is co-ordinating and so pretty too!


I got most of the Fancy Free collection bar the 12 x 12 paper pad so I was pretty pleased with that! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating...

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails