Monday, June 13, 2016

Best Mates | May 2016 | Hip Kit Club

Hi there everyone!
I am back with you today to share another new scrapbook layout using the amazing May 2016 Hip Kits! I used lots of products from the May 2016 Project Life kit and the May 2016 Embellishment Add-On kit too!   
Best Mates
My theme this week is to 'Make it Manly'! Well that is super easy for me as I have sons and this photo of them is a few years old now but still one of absolute favourites! I wanted to make this layout bright and to use some unconventional colours like pink! I used lots of the exclusive Project Life cards designed by Kim Watson and Kimberly Hutchison from the May 2016 Project Life kit as layers under my photo... 
Best Mates Detail
I embellished using lots of the May 2016 exclusive ephemera, puffy stickers and acrylic shapes plus added some goodies from the Jillibean Soup Healthy Hello Soup collection like the wood veneer, the alphabet and the Wordfetti wood veneer. There are also some enamel hearts and a mini bow clip from the Illustrated Faith collection by Bella Blvd.
Best Mates Detail 2
I do love how the colours really pop against the white cardstock and also against the adorable black and white photo too!
Thanks so much for stopping by the Hip Kit blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
Tarrah McLean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails