Friday, May 20, 2016

Together | Colour Me Happy | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
Today I am back sharing a new design team scrapbook layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the amazing new Colour Me Happy collection.
TogetherI started by using a white gelato on the background paper to fade out some of the black spots in the background paper. I then took some more gelatos in similar colours to the patterned papers in the Colour Me Happy collection and used them to add small circles of colour around the page.
Together DetailI punched a couple of different sized circles from the patterned papers and arranged them around the layout until I was happy with the placement. I added a doily under my photo to break up a little bit of the colour against the photo.
Together Detail 2I also cut some of the leaves from the Colour Me Happy Cut Files with my Silhouette Cameo and added some of the green leaves from the Colour Me Happy collection. I further embellished my layout with the Snip-Its, some enamel dots, one of the flair buttons and one of the wood veneer titles.
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails