Sunday, April 3, 2016

Too Cool | Hello Sunshine | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi there all!
Today I am sharing a design team scrapbook layout with you featuring the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Hello Sunshine' collection...Too Cool
I sometimes get a bit frightened when using a dark background for the base of my layouts but with all the gorgeous bright colours included in the 'Hello Sunshine' collection, I was able to use lots of contrasting colours to help the elements on my layout pop!  Too Cool Detail
When I saw that super ice cream wood veneer and the ephemera, I just knew I had to pull out these photos of my eldest son from 5 years ago! The ice cream he is eating is almost as big as his head lol! Too Cool Detail 2
Don't fall over, but I actually used some of the flowers from the ephemera pack on my layout...I thought they looked cute and went with my Summery theme!
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails