Saturday, April 2, 2016

Still Pinching Myself | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!!

Today I am sharing some unbelievable and exciting news with you all!!!
I am so ecstatic and over the moon to be joining the 2016 Hip Kit Club Design Team, just look at who I am alongside on this wonderful opportunity!!! SO many AMAZING artists! I am so honoured to have been chosen, thank you so much Kimberly xo
I love what Kimberly includes in her kits each month and I am super excited that I will get to play and hopefully inspire you with these amazing kits!!

Make sure you check out www.hipkitclub.net to register on the site for downloads each month and to order your subscription and get creating with some of the newest products and exclusive papers each month!!

This is the layout I created specifically for the Design Team call....I used the gorgeous 'Fancy Free' collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee teamed with the 'Shine' collection by Maggie Holmes/Crate Paper!

You can also find us all hanging out on the Hip Kit Member Forum which is on Facebook...just ask to join and someone will approve you!! We share lots of ideas, process videos, sneak peeks of the AMAZING upcoming kits and our wonderful members share all their beautiful creations they have created and so much more!!

I am still pinching myself that I was chosen amongst some absolutely amazingly talented crafters...I sure hope I can fill these big shoes!!!

Thanks so much to my followers for all of your support and beautiful comments whether you are reading here, on Facebook or on Instagram.....thank you xxxx ❤

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails