Tuesday, October 20, 2015

You Rock | Made of Awesome | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!
 Today I want to share a recent layout I created using my all time favourite collection in the Cocoa Vanilla family so far....Made of Awesome!
You Rock 1
Having 2 sons and a hubby makes it so easy to use this collection...
I always have perfect photos like this one to record and document! 
You Rock 1 Detail
I used lots of the embellishments from the Made of Awesome collection including the vellum starswood veneerephemera and enamel dots!
You Rock 1 Detail 2
I love how the bright colours from the embellishments and the photo look against the black and white of the background patterned paper! 
Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today...
Happy creating..see you next time!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails