Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hot Summer Days | I Love Sunshine

Hi there all!

Recently I made use of the awesome free 1 month trial by joining in a few classes over at Big Picture Classes.

I created this layout inspired by one of Ashley Horton's classes to use shaped photos.
  

I have had this hexagon template for close to 10 years I reckon! They were all the rage when I first started scrapbooking! It was so good to finally put it to good use! 

 I love the bright summery colours of this collection- 'I Love Sunshine' designed by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper.

I have also had these photos printed for ages too....my eldest son is 3 in these photos...he will be 10 in 2 days lol!

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today....

Happy creating..
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails