Sunday, September 20, 2015

You Are My Everything | Cocoa Vanilla Studio | Tis the Season

Hi there!!
I am back again today to share another layout I have created using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Tis the Season collection!
You Are My Everything
I set myself a challenge to create a layout using the Tis the Season Christmas collection for a non traditional layout...You Are My Everything DetailIt was so easy to create a non Christmas layout with this collection as there are so many elements included that can be for everyday scrapbooking...I am always drawn to collections like this....I get so much more out of it by using it for the theme it was intended for and also for general projects too! You Are My Everything Detail 2Lately I have been loving using my computer and printer to print and cut some journaling strips to include on my layouts...I like to layer these to tell a little of my story...
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create a non traditional layout using the Tis the Season collection!
See you next time...
Tarrah x

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Well I think this is not only splendiferous [got my eye on that star camera in wood!] but absolutely a CORKER idea. Right up my alley. BRILL use of the papers!

Lizzyc said...

This looks beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails