Saturday, September 19, 2015

Back 2 School | Sketchy Saturday | Paper Issues

Hi everyone!

Today I am back to share a layout with you that I created for the brand new Sketchy Saturday feature over at Paper Issues!

This time we are taking inspiration from this gorgeous layout by Lisa Dickinson for Elle's Studio...

I used some Bella Blvd 'Star Student' for my take on Lisa's layout...I love a nice clean, simple style of layout so this one came together easily when I was creating it!

That flair was the perfect addition to my layout as my son loves school! I really hope that 
never changes and he continues to always love school! Luke is in Year 4 now so this photo is a little old but I had it printed already to scrap so I just went with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today....
Happy creating.....

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails