Sunday, June 7, 2015

Bride | Paper Issues | Sketchy Saturday

Hi everyone!

It's Sketchy Saturday time again over at the Paper Issues blog...this time we are taking inspiration from Sasha Farina's AMAZING layout she created for October Afternoon

Here is the sketch inspired by Sasha's layout ...

This is Sasha's AMAZING layout

Here is my take on Sasha's beautiful layout...I really liked the idea of the large title down the page like that so I used the large letters from the Fancy Pants Office Suite collection to create a similar look... 

I tried to stay true to the sketch but I swapped out the circle elements for more squares...

The FP Office Suite collection has LOADS of ephemera so its super easy to layer and include little details on your layouts!
If you would like to purchase any of the Fancy Pants Office Suite collection that I have used today or anything from the Paper Issues store..Don't forget to ALWAYS use TARRAH as your code at checkout for 20% every time you shop!
Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today...

Happy creating...
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails