Friday, June 5, 2015

5 Favourites | Epiphany Crafts

Hi there!

I am so excited to be sharing my first Epiphany Crafts project with you today!

 This week we are sharing our Favourite Things in our projects using our choice of tools!

For this layout I have used the Pennant 25 tool with the Pennant 25 Bubble caps and also the Heart 25 tool with the Heart 25 Bubble caps teamed with the 'Flutter' collection by Fancy Pants Designs.
5 Favourites

I decided to journal about some of my favourite things and used a photo of myself to document these fave things! I added some enamel dots to highlight each favourite!
5 Favourites Detail

Originally I was going to use all different patterned papers with the Pennant 25 Shape Studio tool but then I decided it would look more like a banner and more uniformed if I used the same paper...I love how it turned out!
5 Favourites Detail 2

The Heart 25 Shape Studio tool is definitely one of my favourite tools to use...I wanted to add loads of hearts but I knew I couldn't go overboard with them! I decided a pretty pink heart would look nice on the bottom of the photo.
5 Favourites Detail 3

Thank you so much for joining me on my blog today...I hope I have inspired you to get your EC tools out and make some cute embellishments for your projects!

Happy creating...see you next time...
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails