Saturday, May 21, 2011

Little Scrapbook Shop 4-7-11

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a fab weekend. The weather here today has been beautiful, I actually got out and weeded my garden for a change. I don't think I have done any gardening for nearly a year which is very sad I know LOL!!!! Maybe this layout I did last night inspired me to be like my Mum and son and get out in the garden!!!!
The 2 layouts here are for the 4-7-11 challenges going on over at Little Scrapbook Shop at the moment. This time around its the Deadly Sins. Week 2 was 'Envy' and so we were given permission to scraplift someone's layout from the gallery. So I chose the very lovely and very talented Lauren Bell with her layout 'Safe in Daddy's Arms' Here is the direct link to her beautiful layout in the gallery.

I flipped mine over as it suited my photos and colours better.
 Some detail........

 This next one is for Week 1 and the theme was 'Anger' This time the challenge was to use the colour red somewhere, distressing and to scrap about something that makes you angry but also laugh at the same time. It took me a little while to figure what to scrap about so I chose to do it about how Luke and how when talks he says Uumm.... SO many times during the conversation....especially if he is trying to tell you something really quickly....its very frustrating but also funny for me at the same time. 

Here is my layout:    
Thanks heaps for stopping by yet again.......take care all xxx

4 comments:

Kim said...

lovin your paint effect Tarrah!

Belinda said...

Your layouts are awesome Tarrah!! LOVE the paint effects on both of them and glad you found some time to get out in the garden!!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Tarrah! Love them both! And thanks for choosing one of my layouts to lift! xx

Claire said...

Love them both Tarrah but especially the garden one - it's fabulous, especially the paint effects and the muddy look to the letters

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails