Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kraft It Up May 2011

Hello again!!!! Hope everyone is well and not getting too cold LOL!!!! I am back again with this months Kraft It Up challenge. This month was to use absolutely NO PATTERNED PAPER at all!!! Now that is quite a feat for me as I just LURRVVVEEEE my paper LOL!!! Anyway I managed to get something done and I think I have used everything but patterned paper on my layout. 
So here is what I have used: photo corner, transparency, chipboard, ribbon, filmstrip, journal spots, felt embelly, pin, doily, metal charm, pearls, stickers, glimmermist and Thickers!!! Phew!!!! Thats a lot of different stuff!!!
Now I have created a layout of gorgeous little Oliver at 4 and 1/2 months old. Can you believe he is that already? Time has gone WAY too quick.
Here it is:
 Just love that metal Crown charm...
 and the very cute My Little Bit of Whimsy bird pin.
Thanks for stopping by and for any love you may leave for me......xxxxx
 

5 comments:

Kim said...

totally love our layered cluster on thsi one Tarrah!

sandi said...

This is soooooooooooo sweet! Love the colors and precious mix...adorable pic too!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh ..how cute is he? Simply gorgeous. LOVE what you did with this. LOVE the 'empty' space..really makes the photo stand out.. Stunning work Tarrah! Thanks for playing along at KIU!

Moonie said...

Ohh bless his wee heart Tarrah..... Love the craft cardstock on this.. goes so well and the Teresa Collins.... ohhhhhh I just love it all x

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Tarrah.. amazing take on the challenge!! Thanks for playing along :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails