Monday, February 21, 2011

Stuck Sketches February 1st


Over at Stuck Sketches they have two sketches a month and I have started to join in, I am enjoying working with their sketches so I have joined in again. The sketch below is the 1st of February sketch.
So this is the layout I did based on the above sketch. I was so thrilled to meet the wonderfully talented and inspirational Heidi Swapp at last years SIA. Adore that My Minds Eye paper and I've used other bits and pieces too.
Bit of detail

And some more....

Thanks again for stopping by yet again for any love you might leave :)

5 comments:

Lisa K said...

You lucky thing - such a pretty layout too

Kim said...

PRETTY is the first word that comes to mind when I look at this layout Tarrah so so pretty

Cathy said...

So beautiful Tarrah!! Must have been very exciting meeting Heidi! :)

Moonie said...

oh Tarrah... i know i say the same each time i see your work.. it is so gorgeous girl.. I look into your eyes in your photos and it makes me miss you so much hun... was such a short but awesome visit last year. Miss you to the max xxxxx

Celeste Vermeend said...

very sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails