Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get Picky Sketch 5

Hello again all, I am trying to get into a bit more scrapping so hopefully that means I will be blogging more often as well!! I have joined in over at Get Picky again this month. I loved the look of the sketch and knew straight away what photos I was going to use. I have had these photos for a while now even cropped in that size so they suit this sketch well. I have used some OA and Echo Park papers and stickers plus a few Doodlebug Design Inc 'Cute Cuts'.

A little detail.....

The cool sketch!!!
Thank you so much for stopping on by.....take care till next time x

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Love your bright and beautiful LO Tarrah. Such sweet embellishment!! :)

Marelize said...

Gorgeous happy and bright layout Tarrah. Love it. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy and cheery, beautiful layout!

Nikki xx said...

Love your beautiful, bright layout Tarrah :) The mix of those papers looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

Belinda said...

YAY Tarrah!! Glad you managed to squeeze in some time for scrappin'. Love your bright and fun layout and beautiful photos too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails