Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year to all my blogger girls!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed your New Year celebrations too. Lets hope we all have a fantastic year with lots of scrapping being done!!! Hehe!! At the moment I am enjoying a nice time up at my parents place in Scone with Luke and Oliver, I am even managing some scrapping too which is great!! I have two layouts to share.
This is the layout I have been working on for a while now. I just love this paper by My Minds Eye so what better way to use it for a layout of my gorgeous new little bubba boy. I have also used October Afternoon paper and some other bits and pieces.
Over at The Color Room this week they are up to palette number 39, The Sun Room. I had time to join in again this week  and have come up with the layout below of Luke.
I did manage to kind of stick to the sketch too. 
Thanks again for stopping by....
T x

5 comments:

DebiJ said...

Beautiful as usual Tarrah! What an adorable baby face little Oliver has, & isn't Luke looking a big boy too!

Belinda said...

These are so lovely Tarrah...especially love that first one with those gorgeous papers!! Love the bingo card too. B-)

Kim said...

simply gorgeous Tarrah, glad to see you are scrapping, hopefully Oliver is sleeping well, that layout of Luke is so bright and colourful I love the papers you have used!

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO's Tarrah... love the softness of your 1st LO and your TCR LO is so adorable!!

Unknown said...

absolutely love the first layout...hope all is well

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails