Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Of course the next layout I did was going to be of precious Oliver. What an angel he is. I did a fairly simple layout because I don't have a great deal of time to fiddle but I am happy with how it has turned out. This photo is one of his first photos. 
I am working on another layout at the moment too but with all the Christmas festivities and getting organised etc it might be a while before its finished!!! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!!! Thanks for all your visits and love you have left for me, I really enjoy reading all your comments.

8 comments:

Belinda said...

Aaawww!!!! How adorable. Just want to come and give him a cuddle. Beautiful layout Tarrah. Glad you found a little bit of time to play!! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family. B-)

Chloe said...

Oh how sweet!!! Gorgeous page :-) happy Christmas!!

DebiJ said...

Isn't he just a cute little button Tarrah! Beautiful LO of Olive, with that great paper..bet it was great to just sit down for a moment have a scrap.
Merry Christmas to you all xxxx

DebiJ said...

Oh bother...sorry Tarrah, Oliver.

Kim said...

This is just Lovely Tarrah, so precious soomething for you to rememeber, I hope you and your new family haev a safe and happy and enjoyful Christmas too!!!

Alex Hughes said...

Congratulations to you and your family Tarrah! What a cute Chrissy present. Love the page too, btw.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tarrrah, hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

Lisa K said...

He is SO cute - they will be great mates - my first two are!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails