Sunday, September 22, 2024

Halloween | Hey Pumpkin collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hey creative friends!

I absolutely LOVE Halloween and the dress ups that go with it! Each year my son loves to dress up and go trick or treating! The Hey Pumpkin collection by Doodlebug Design Inc is just the cutest for documenting your Halloween memories! 

I think my layout looks Spooktacular! What do you think?


I started out by choosing 3x 12' x 12' patterned papers. I chose 3 patterned papers and the Homespun acetate paper. The 'B' side of the Peek-A-Boo paper is my background, the Homespun acetate is layered over the top, the Jack-O-Lanterns paper was ripped and added to the top left corner and bottom right corner and 2 strips from the Eek paper were added also. I love the texture that ripping the paper creates on my layout.


My photo was added using foam tape and I layered a paper from the 6' x 6' paper pad underneath the photo. On the right side of the photo, I added a tab sticker from the This and That sticker sheet. The October 31st and the Trick or Treat stickers are also from the This and That sticker sheet. The Trick or Treat one I added using foam tape also. 


The title is from the Chit Chat pack and this is also popped up using foam tape. I also took out some of the star die-cuts also from the Chit Chat pack and scattered them around the page. I did the same with the bat die-cuts from the Odds and Ends pack. I added some enamel dots to all of the stars to add some more texture, dimension and colour.


Lastly I added some pumpkins from the Shape Sprinkles and the Odds and Ends packs. I also layered a Shape Sprinkle spider to the top of the title.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating! 


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hey Pumpkin collection

 OTHER

Black Ink
Date stamp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails