Friday, September 6, 2024

Captured | You Are My Sunshine collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share another new layout featuring the gorgeous You Are My Sunshine and Sunkissed collections from Pretty Little Studio


I took the Color Coded patterned paper  from the You Are My Sunshine collection and cut up the rainbow circle. Adding the warm yellow, orange and red color section to the top of a piece of plain white cardstock and the cooler greens and blues to the bottom corners. 


I added my photo to the middle of the layout, layering one of the striped patterned papers from the Sunkissed 6' x 6' paper pad under my photo. I layered my title on top of the photo at the bottom and tucked one of the scalloped borders under here also. I also layered one of the tags underneath too.


Once the larger elements were added to my page, I then embellished my page with some of the smaller elements including small banner die-cuts, arrow die-cuts, hearts and words and phrases to help tell the story. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and my layout was finished.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are inspired by my layout and you can create with the You Are My Sunshine collection really soon!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails