Sunday, August 4, 2024

Magic | Fun at the Park | Doodlebug Design Inc

 Hi creative friends!

Who doesn't love a day or 5 at a theme park or Disneyland?! Today I have a new layout to share created using the gorgeous Fun at the Park collection by Doodlebug Design Inc

I was very lucky to go to Disneyland in Paris a few years ago, the Fun at the Park collection is perfect to document these trips or any visit to a theme park!


I started out choosing the 'B' side of the Movie Stars patterned paper and adhered a piece of the red cardstock from the cardstock pack horizontally to the middle of the Movie Stars paper. I took some border strip stickers from the This and That sticker sheet and added these on the top and bottom of the cardstock edges. I drew a large star on to the 'B' side of the Magical Show patterned paper and then hand cut this out, adhering it using craft foam, slightly to the left of the red cardstock. 


Below are some close up photos of my layout.....


I placed my photo on the right-hand hand side of the star and added some embellishments here. Some of the embellishments used on my layout were the Chit Chat die-cuts, This and That stickers, Bits and Pieces die-cuts, enamel stars and Doodlepops!


There was something on my photo I wanted to cover up so I opted to make this into an embellishment opportunity! I added the Best Day Ever speech bubble die-cut to cover it up!




Have you ever been to Disneyland or to a theme park? This collection is the best to document those fun memories! Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Happy creating!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Fun at the Park collection
Fun at the Park coordinating cardstock

 OTHER

Black Ink
Date stamp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails